Monday, November 16, 2009

Just a few more for the road.





I am hard at work, working on our new mineral dealership.

It's quite funny.

When I first started the project, I had more than a few offers for some of the specimens I had originally posted.

A few weeks of selling later, had I accepted those offers, I would be down about $800 on five specimens...

I am first and foremost a person who tries to believe in fairness.

I had offers that in retrospect are ridiculous.

If one person buys from another, it's okay to make a good profit.

Sadly, there are people that would want to buy a new Mercedes from an old great-grandmother for $1 and then re-sell it for $40,000, if they could get away with it.

That is not good business or being business-smart.

It's more a case of 'Bad Humanity' and 'Humanity-stupid'.

'For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?'


Okay, on with the minerals!

Here are a few more coming up on E-Rocks from The Witkam Collection:

Scheelite from Tong Hwa, South Korea (2 specimens):
















A beautiful, Gem-Quality Rubellite from the Pala District, California:












See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment